1.03.2011

365.





So, I've started a project that I really hope I finish.

I plan on taking one picture everyday for the rest of the year. The purpose of this project is to do two things:
-to practice photography on a daily basis
and
-to create a story that requires 365 days to figure itself out.

The duration and patience and commitment of this project empathizes with my own ideas and plans and unknowns for my future.

These are my three photos so far. I won't post every single one even though it would also (hopefully) improve my writing skills.
We'll just have to see.

from top to bottom:

jan 01- the first thing I saw when I woke up that morning. Lake Tapps from Nic Vargus' house.
jan 02- Jon Fox fixing my car. He would say, "I didn't fix your car, I just reattached the rubber lining to the inner frame."
I say Jon Fox fixed my car.
jan 03- A kid at my middle school grabbed handfuls of paper towels, threw them in a trash bin in the boy's bathroom and lit it on fire. The school was frantic and smokey. This is the fire truck that saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment