1.16.2012

my week.


This lovely girl writes me stories. One of the sentences goes, "RING RING goes the phone until someone answered the phone. Annie answered the phone and talked. Annie is a truth person. She cannot tell a lie." It's unrealistically lovely.

This album is old news, i know. Everyone has already expressed their love for this album years ago and it's time to move on yeah yeah yeah... but I still love it so very much. I confess I'm not savvy enough to notice the difference in sound sophistication between a vinyl record and an ipod. (I shrug.) But I do love watching it go round and around. I started to write down prayers or things I am thankful for because I don't pray enough. I had a hard time thinking of something to say ( I could list for hours things I am thankful for, but I want to express things that are specific to the time I'm writing and reflecting on my life.) I thanked him for the song Helplessness Blues. I feel really good about that.


I lost my wallet at a store tonight. (sunlight over me no matter what I do.) Jon told me I would give him an ulcer if I lose anything else. He is currently wearing George the Polar Bear on his head. (Well in this picture at least. If George is still on his head now I can't decide if I'm impressed or not surprised.) My sister gave George to Jon and Jon to George for Christmas. They are best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment