8.03.2022

August 3, 2022

I was going to write a blog post everyday (and I'm supposed to do 15-30 pages for Lizze), but those things haven't been happening. Mitch and I are in Bergen now. It's the morning, and I'm starving. I want to go get some coffee and Norwegian waffles (or at least pastry). People drink coffee all day here (or at least Kyle and Anne do). I'm all for that. The comforters - the duvets - are two separate ones, one for each person, not one big one. No sheets to speak of. The showers are little walled in stalls in the corner. Not walled in, glass doored in. The floor is the same as the rest of the bathroom, just with a drain in it. The tap water is gooood here. What else? 

They don't do lines great, here. I'm excited to get to the UK for that. The flowers look amazing, all that indirect sunlight. 

We took the train from Hamar into Oslo then from Oslo to Bergen. The train was canceled from Voss to Bergen. Voss! What a city. So gorgeous. So we took a bus the rest of the way. It was too dark to see the prettiest part of the country -- all the fjords and stuff. We're about to embark on Bergen on foot right now. Hopefully we'll see some of that. It's rainy. Brought my rain coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment