7.31.2022

July 31, 2022

I need to charge my computer all night, I think. I have it plugged in and it says it's actually draining battery. Mitch and I are at Kyle's house in Hamar, Norway! It's been a very chill time. We've been hanging out with his family (wife and two kids), eating brown cheese and a lot of berry products. We walked in the woods. They leave their door both unlocked and wide open. It's gorgeous -- something about being somewhere in full summer that gets very little summer. 

It's been relaxing. Like we're camping or something. Being away from the city, in the fresh air. It's Norway, so the summer air is CRISP. I've been sleeping a lot. They drink lots of coffee here, several times a day. I can get behind that. Norwegian is a funny language. I have to stop myself from talking in gibberish without thinking about it, a passive imitation. 

Here are some photos: 







No comments:

Post a Comment