1.09.2022

January 9, 2021

Yesterday, I jumped my neighbor's car. I'd never jumped a car before, and he and I stood on the landing outside his apartment's garage to get reception. The Youtube videos weren't agreeing with each other, so I called my dad. What he said made sense, so we did it that way. This neighbor is the most spastic person I know. He shocked himself on our patio lights once, the strand having one lightbulb not in its socket. A different time he slammed his own thumb in our front door and then passed out. If anyone was going to die from jumping a car battery, it would be him. Even still, I was a chicken and had him do it. I stood back with my hands over my ears (to block out the sound of him screaming in agony) while he connected the cables. He didn't die or even get injured. A bit of excitement in my day. 

My husband and I went downtown to check out the central library. We parked, and while we were walking saw a fully naked man shouting and running down the sidewalk. You see a lot downtown, but that was the first time I had seen that.  

Adding that two of our friends were in Jordan (where their families are from) over Christmas and New Years. They brought us back baklava, and it was beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment