12.11.2021

December 11, 2021

First full day in Santa Fe! I got myself out of bed around 9am. Went downtown to get a breakfast burrito, walked around old Santa Fe, went to a coffee shop, bought a book, worked on my SMC Film 31 Final, went to Sprouts for tea, apples, and lotion, went back to the hotel and got a call from our first AD. From then until a couple of minutes ago (10:30pm), I was at the main location. I was worried about not having enough to do, just being a useless awkward bystander, but I got the lowdown from the director on which scenes we were shooting in which rooms. I did an updated version of the script -- to reflect the actual locations in the scene names and other changes -- and then I pulled a map of the location and put in the names from the script and sent it around. Everyone acted very impressed and said it was very helpful. My biggest concern yesterday was that I wouldn't fit in and I wouldn't be helpful. I was able to warm up to everybody a lot more today, and I've already been able to help. I'm feeling much more confident that that will continue! Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment