12.23.2021

December 18, 2021

I'm writing this several days after the fact, so I don't remember the last day I was on production as well as I would have. The line producer had Asher and all the actors sign the title page of my script for me in kind of yearbook-y way. Tyrese Gibson misunderstood the assignment, as it were, and thought it was my birthday. So everybody wished me a happy birthday. 

I got to say bye and thanks to the actors and all the people on the crew. When I left, Asher called a wrap on me and everybody clapped. It was sad driving the hour from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, during sunset. I know there's no guarantee that I'll get to do something like that again. I think the best thing is to just work for a follow-up opportunity. Try to take the SMC Film series to maybe shoot my own short film. Maybe do an MFA in filmmaking. Just keep writing scripts and asking to be on set. Maybe doing a play in my living room with friends. 

Here are some photos: 































No comments:

Post a Comment