6.11.2021

June 11, 2021

I didn't write a post yesterday, and I'm not really feeling it today either. I feel like I have nothing to say! All I think about is writing and trying to write for a career. That's it and that's been all for eight-ish years. I wonder if I should get into like... I don't know. What else is there to think about? 

I had an argument with my husband the other night. He was talking about moving, finding another apartment, something with two bedrooms. I was like nooooooo. He didn't even mean right now, he meant eventually. I want to live the cheapest life we can until one or both of us has, like, hit big money. And even then, I'd rather save that money or spend it on something fun rather than pissing it away in rent. Someday maybe we'll try to own something. A two-bedroom condo or something. 

I like our place. It's little, but it's nice. We've fixed it up, and it's a walk up, and it gets a lot of sunlight. Happy times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment