6.28.2021

June 28, 2021

I've been day dreaming of a film and screenwriting grad school program that would be the ultimate jump into the industry. One that hooks you up with intern and job experience, but focuses heavily on the art. The mystery of the whole thing. That has mandatory screenings every Thursday night and short reports on it due the next day. Where they've not repeated a movie in ten years, and you don't know what you're getting. Any genre, era, country. Graduates would be allowed to continue to attend, and they do. Random people in the industry come as well. Like how ex pro basketball players would play pick up at the Wooden Center. It would be like a religious service for movies. Movies movies. We should call photographs "stillies." 

I want to write a Mlog about Female Trouble, but I've got to head to my family's airbnb at 9am, and I have a lot of stuff I need to put in the car first. Including trying to fit a bike into the back seat. I want to be with them when they get to the beach because I want to see my four-year-old nephew see the ocean for the first time. I guess he'll probably see it from the car, and I'll miss that. (I'm driving a different car.) But still, I want to get close to catching his initial impression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment