4.13.2021

April 13, 2021

I skated yesterday (Monday) for the first time since last Thursday, and it felt like I'd never been on skates before. I'm exaggerating but trying to say that aptitude for something seems to go by the wayside surprisingly quick. I remember back when I used to rock climb it was the same way. Same with painting. 

My friend is doing the skate 365 challenge, meaning she's going to skate everyday this year and post a photo or video for proof on Instagram. She will likely be very good by the end, right? It made me think of how we all are doing the Being Alive 365 challenge. You'd think it would make everybody pretty good at life, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Although maybe that's negativity talking, more people are doing just fine rather than not, probably. 

I have another freelance assignment from the producer I used to work for. I meant to get the whole thing done yesterday, but I only finished half of it, which is putting the squeeze on today. The rest of my week is going to be manageable, I think. It's just today where I have a bunch of stuff that I either have to or want to get done. The producer has also told me that I can send him pitches for romantic comedies with a mystery/detective twist. I'm going to give it a shot, of course, but romantic comedies really aren't my genre. End of post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment