7.02.2021

July 2, 2021

Went to the beach, the aquarium, the beach again, the zoo. The zoo is like an alien jail. It's so weird that there are animals like that. Alive and sentient and unlike us. At the aquarium, there was a tank of colorful fish, and at the back there was a man in a diver suit cleaning. An exciting and charismatic animal if I've ever seen one. 

Took my brothers and their wives out to dinner at Musso and Frank's. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was dark and cosy. Everybody nearly fell asleep. It was nice. I'd like to have the money and the reason to go there regularly. Our Tuesday spot, something like that. 

I've been in the sun so much that my lip is about to break out in a fever sore. I'm trying to head that off by making sure my lips don't get so dry again. But we'll see. I might look real ugly going back into the office next week. 

My grey cat is so good. I still need to write about Female Trouble and Jodorowsky's Dune, but that will have to come later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment