3.12.2021

March 12, 2021

Stuff I was thinking about last night in bed. 

Well, it started yesterday actually. Two video posts in a row on my Instagram feed started with a woman close to the camera, smiling and setting it up, then backing up and waving. It was weird seeing that motion back to back, and I thought it would be cool if everyone on Instagram posted a close up video of their eyeball for a day. You could scroll through a mass of big twitching eyeballs. On the search page, you'd see a grid of strangers' eyeballs (the most popular eyeballs). We do things like the bucket challenge or black out to raise awareness for causes. Could we do something collectively just because it would be weird? 

While I was in bed trying to sleep, my mind kept working on it. I think I want to try doing one of those big grid images that looks weird in the feed, but if you look at my profile it becomes a 3x3 picture. I want to try taking nine photos of my face, each one a close up of the area it will occupy in the grid, and then put it together and see how it looks. It will be like art. And people will probably not like it? I don't know, it feels like there are definite ways you're supposed to use Instagram. And then maybe I'll put up my eyeball video and try to get that trend going. 

Last thing, I need to put this in my regular notes, but there should be a bake sale happening at parents' night in my screenplay. That way Winter can rally the students to attack the teeth with baked goods. 



No comments:

Post a Comment