3.28.2021

March 28, 2021

My friend and I went camping at San Clemente State Beach this weekend. It was only a little more than an hour away, and we were gone slightly less than 24 hours. But it was a triumph -- the first time we've gone camping together just the two of us. The campsite was beautiful. On some bluffs right next to the ocean. I ate an edible and enjoyed the hell out of two double-mallow s'mores. 

My friend and I grew up together. Our families used to go camping every year. We'd drive hours just to arrive at a nondescript campground in the middle of nowhere. We'd hike miles to see a tiny trickle of a waterfall. It's pretty incredible to so easily go camp by an ocean. 

I still feel restless, though. I'm ready for something to happen. (Preferably something fun or good.)  




No comments:

Post a Comment