5.11.2021

May 11, 2021

I slept at my brother's house last night. I stayed up laaaate last night doing coverage on a couple of scripts for that one producer. (He paid me right away after I turned them in too! Progress!)  My stomach was hurting a little so I decided to drink some hot water to see if that would help. I selected the Louder with Crowder mug from my brother's cupboard. I'm a tourist to conservative land and I decided to drink from the traditional mug of their people. 

Oh, I listened to Adam Buxton be a guest on another podcast. He talked about how Bowie would try to remove himself from the art. He kept working on it until it felt strange and surprising and he could no longer recognize himself in it. Thinking about that idea. It doesn't really resonate with me. I don't think I've ever tried to do anything like that. If anything, I've tried to infuse more of myself in it. Voice and stuff, etc. 

Slog time! 

Well actually, maybe I shouldn't post it on here. It's going straight in my slog, instead. Don't worry, I really am writing it though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment