5.16.2021

May 16, 2021

I am writing this in the evening. I am still in Seattle. Today, we walked and got brunch and took my one friend to the airport and then walked and drank beer and then walked to my friend's friends' house. It was fun. This evening my friend and I talked and cooked dinner. She asked me if I still believed in God and I said yes. This comes with an asterisk on my part, in as much as IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! But even with the asterisk, I feel like saying you believe in God is like telling someone you've seen a ghost. It's more or less admitting to some form of mental illness. Oh well. My friend was nice about it. And hey, she asked. 

Tomorrow I will drink less I think. And work more and have a bit of time to myself. I think that will be good, to have some down time. I don't leave for Los Angeles until Tuesday. Seattle is really pretty and the houses are cute. Lots of plants too. Will keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment