5.02.2021

May 2, 2021

Sunday mornings are bagels and coffee. I sliced my salt bagel in half and loaded both sides with cream cheese. I walked over to the table and when I went to put it down, one of the halves fell off my plate, flipped through the air and landed cream-cheese-side up on the carpet. It smeared the couch on the way down though. I brushed off the bagel as best I could, scraped off the top layer of cream cheese and added a new one. Then I very carefully set it on the coffee table. My husband started playing with the cat, having her chase this felt streamer that's attached to a stick. He flicked the streamer onto the table and it landed right in the cream cheese of my bagel. 

Yesterday, I went to the beach with friends who are moving back to Colorado. They like LA but want to be able to buy a house eventually. I like the beach and ought to go more often. It was nice being there with them as they said Goodbye to the Pacific Ocean (at least for a little while). It's nice to look at it through that lens and be grateful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment