5.09.2021

May 9, 2021

I'm reading The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction again. I'd like to achieve the long-shot of being published in there some days. (I'm into all kinds of long shots.) I feel like maybe short stories are harder to write than screenplays? My question is, how do I know if I have a short story idea? It seems like you can write about anything, have any structure, for any length. With all that license, I'm not sure how you narrow your focus. I've definitely got a better idea of what goes into a movie. 

Yesterday, I played volleyball in the park with my brothers' friends for their birthday.  Their friends are from church and are young, married, with kids (mostly). I wonder if people like that - in those communities - care if you're married with kids or not, or if it just seems like they care. It's a little exciting to be around; deviance extends to a wide range of benign activities and lifestyles. 

This is by Lucas: 

  ljnhjhytrewq    ZXSDCVBN.''

\


No comments:

Post a Comment