5.22.2021

May 22, 2021

I cried first thing this morning. Not an auspicious start! I've been traveling the past two weeks (to two different states) and then my boss gave me a bunch of pointless time-consuming work, and this weekend is busy, and next weekend I'm going to Austin. I feel not on top of things and like I suck. So I cried and asked my husband to stay home with me instead of going to Glendale to play pickup basketball. 

Yesterday, though, I went on a motorcycle ride. All day leading up to it, I thought of this sketch: 


Motorcycling, motorcycling around.  

It was really fun. We went on the PCH and up through the canyons. My friend was a really good drive -- better than my brothers, sorry brothers -- and only dropped the bike once (which wasn't really his fault). Here's what we looked like: 


Also, I don't think I've done this yet: 



No comments:

Post a Comment